Thank you visiting my website!
Enjoy and learning Japanese!!
- Anime Is Perfect for Learning Japanese
- All Anime Is Good for SFromA?
- How To Use SFromA ?
- Jujutsu Kaisen Is Good For Learning Japanese!
- Jujutsu Kaisen Best Moment in Episode 15
Anime Is Perfect for Learning Japanese
Did you know “Anime is good learning Japanese tool?”
There are two reasons.
- Anime character use real Japanese
- You can enjoy to watch Anime, so you can keep studying
I call SFromA (Study From Anime) that helps you learning Japanese free.
I made SFromA Japanese → English,
English → Japanese.
Japanese → English is not lot yet, but I will make for you guys!
All Anime Is Good for SFromA?
My answer is NO.
Because some character uses weird or funny speaking style.
Good example for this is Naruto.
We never use 『だってばよ “da tte ba yo“』in my life.
I make a list that who’s Japanese is good for learning Japanese.
You can choose Anime from SFromA, and
you can start learning Japanese!
Any language study, you need to continue.
Anime helps you to keep studying.
How To Use SFromA ?
This is very simple.
There are two steps.
- Watch Anime Japanese and English subtitle. (Just enjoy)
- Watch SFromA (I pick 2 or 3 phrase that real Japanese use)
You can listen Japanese, and
you have multiple choice to answer.
Let’s start it!
Jujutsu Kaisen Is Good For Learning Japanese!
『あとはa to wa頼ta noんだぞnn da zo。』Maki Zenin
Answer is … 1
Try to listen carefully!
When you can hear this sentence on other anime, can you understand without subtitle?
『奢ってやるよo go tte ya ru yo。』Yuji Itadori
Answer is… 1 and 2!
You can try to say it for your friends.
Jujutsu Kaisen Best Moment in Episode 15
“Hang in there, me. You’re as cute as ever today.” Momo Nishimiya
They’re all such a hassle.
Hang in there, me.
You’re as cute as ever today.