What’s up learner!!! How’s anime going?? The Promised Neverland is sometimes scared, but the three main character’s courage is amazing. I can’t explain it, but it is amazing isn’t it?
If you can understand Japanese, you don’t need to read subtitles. It means you can see the animation more carefully!
SFromA teaches you Japanese from Anime.
In other words, Anime character teaches you how to pronounce Japanese.
SFromA Level 1
First, Norman and Emma, and Ray try to find some hint for the next step…
There have books that the same authors. And Emma could find it!
- owl = フクロウ = ふくろう = (hu ku ro u)
We did a basic animal name in CH1, so here is the bard’s name.
- Crow = カラス = からす = (ka ra su)
- sparrow = スズメ = すずめ = (su zu me)
- pigeon = はと = (ha to)
Second, when checking the owl in the book, they say many words!
- harvest = 収穫 = しゅうかく = (syu u ka ku)
- monster = 怪物 = かいぶつ = (ka i bu tu)
- farm = 農園 = のうえん = (no u e nn)
These are super important words in this Anime!
When you find this words without subtitle, your Japanese ear is growing !!
SFromA Level 2
Level 2 is a long sentence, and you can learn many words from one sentence.
Level 2, first, Gilda said that
- they were all taken away by bad people.
→ (minnna, waruihitoni turete ikareta)
- all = みんな = (mi nn na)
- taken away = 連れて行かれた = つれていかれた
= (tu re te i ka re ta)
- bad people = 悪い人 = わるいひと = (wa ru i hi to)
Second, Emma said
- Let’s find a way for us to survive in this world.
→ (mitukeyou. kono sekaide watashitatiga ikinokoru houhouwo)
- Let’s find = 見つけよう = みつけよう = (mi tu ke yo u)
- a way = 方法 = ほうほう = (ho u ho u)
- us = 私たちが = わたしたちが = (wa ta shi ta ti ga)
- to survive = いきのこる = (i ki no ko ru)
- in this world = この世界 = このせかい = (ko no se ka i)
SFromA Level 3
Level 3 is hard! If you think it is too hard, you can study just words!
If you can know many Words, you can understand many sentences!
Keep going !!
- Are we that weak and useless to you that you feel the need to protect us?
→ (sonnnani omaera ni totte oretati ha mamotteagenakya nanimo dekinai zako nanokayo.)
Yellow highlight is connection words.
Again, は (ha) sounds (wa) when you use connection words.
There are words in this sentence.
- we = わたし = (wa ta shi)
- weak = 弱い = よわい = (yo wa i)
- useless = つかえない = (tu ka e na i)
- protect = まもる = (ma mo ru)
↓↓ Just memorize this one↓↓
look carefully よく見て よくみて (yo ku mi te)
Today, I gave you another one!
You’re kidding me. ふざけんな (hu za ke nn na)